Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I tongue in cheek call my blog Characters by Susan's Designs, but I know I really had nothing to do with it! God has a fabulous sense of humor, and He giggles (laughs out loud) regularly at my total chaotic life that I used to think I was in control of! Isn't it funny to know, that even when we think we have it under control, we are in control of nothing about our lives! Stay with me, I promise I have a point that makes sense!

I planned my perfect life, pretty images of how my life would be. Well, that didn't work out! I've pretty much made a disaster of the first 40 years of my life, but, wait, there's more! My five beautiful, healthy and talented kids, yes I said five, have turned my world completely into a reality that I never dreamed of! I am so thankful!! These kids have given me so much joy over the years, joy that I never could have imagined! They are truly gifts from God.

Oh, did I mention that I am a single mom to these five amazing kids? We are a team, for sure! I try to run a business from home, oh that home is the one that my parents opened to us after the brains of this outfit decided to go back to college at the age of 40! (That's a completely different post that will come later!) Not much has worked out like I planned, and you know what? I am so thankful!!

Stay tuned as this messed up mess of a woman reveals a message of hope, because I know someone needs to hear it! If nothing more than to laugh with me and realize you aren't as messed up as you thought you were!

Thanks for stopping by!

QUESTION: What have you had to give up control over?

Have a character building day!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Together we can build each other up!